The anorak is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small and big. The combination of stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection combined with the comfort you need.
This anorak is a part of “The 3-Part Formula” which is a new and different concept for dressing up for the peak ride, skiing or mountain trip. 3-Part is an integrated system of anoraks / jackets, knickerbockers and gaiters. The concept came as a direct result of the entrepreneurs own expedition to Antarctica in 2011, where the clothes and the concept were tested in their proper element. The 3-Part Formula adapts to all weather conditions and provides extreme flexibility. This is simply an evolution of traditional clothes.
- Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland
- c_change membrane
- 20.000mm watercolumn
- 12% polyamide / 30% polyurethane / 58% polyester
- Machine wash at 40˚C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleaning
- Very gently wet cleaning
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Hood fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
- Optional coyote fur on hood edget1581
- Ventilation on sides also work as easy entry/exit
- Big backpack friendly chest pocket for gaiters and skins.
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with knickerbocker
- Utility pocket on left underarm
- Velcro fastening on cuffs
- I external front pocket (zippered)
- I external forearm pocket (zippered)
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.