The pant version of the world’s first technical knickerbocker, done in the same fabrics and features which we have been perfecting over several years. The combination of stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection combined with the comfort you need.
|Unit of measurement||Size|
|Arm length (cm)||62 cm||63,5 cm||65 cm||66,5 cm||68 cm|
|Chest (cm)||96 cm||101 cm||106 cm||111 cm||117 cm|
|Waist (cm)||84 cm||89 cm||94 cm||99 cm||108 cm|
|Hips (cm)||97 cm||102 cm||107 cm||112 cm||118 cm|
- c_change is a wind and waterproof membrane which opens up for unequalled ventilation when you are warm, and closes in to retain heat when you are cold.
- Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland
- > 20.000mm watercolumn / < 2 RET value
- 73% polyamide 21% polyurethane 6% elastane
- Machine wash at 40˚C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleaning
- Very gently wet cleaning
- Water tight zippers
- All seams are carefully sealed
- Ventilation on sides with mesh lining
- Amundsen Peak patch on left thigh
- Integration system at knee cuffs for gaiters
- 5 zipped pockets
- Articulated knees always where you want them to be
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.