e set out to change the way it feels to wear a shell layer. To achieve full freedom of movement, we had to question the foundations of garment construction. Instead of traditional flatbed pattern construction, the Rollercoaster Pants are draped directly on a body in active positions mimicking those of mountaineering and freeride skiing. We call the concept Made to move.
Rollercoaster Pants are fully featured for skiing and mountaineering, but still doesn’t overdo it with unnecessary pockets and technology. Instead, it’s that garment construction that makes it stand out from the masses. The high bib pant are made in a light, stretchy and silent shell fabric called Loop Hardshell™ that enhances the feeling of being fully unrestricted. Go ski touring in the morning and finish with a couple of laps in the fun park in the afternoon. Rollercoaster Pants will keep you dry and comfortable through it all.
All the seams are taped for water protection and if you get too hot, just open up the ¾ length vent zippers on both legs. Two harness compatible thigh pockets and one internal pocket will keep you belongings safe all day. The light material is reinforced at the leg endings with Shoeller® patches to deal with wear from boots or ski steel edges.
Rollercoaster pants are also pushing boundaries in terms of sustainability. They are made from 70% recycled polyester, are fully recyclable, Bluesign® certified and free from PFAS. When they are completely worn out, please bring them back to Houdini for recycling.
- Made from recycled & recyclable fibers
- Fully seam sealed
- Concealed water repellent zippers
- Snow gaiters at leg endings
- Adjustable suspenders hold the pant in place
- Harness-compatible zipper pockets at lower thigh Internal zipped pocket for valuables
- Schoeller reinforcements in leg ending
- Weight 574 g
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.