Perfect fit, perfect thermal retention: With the Ronka ski pants, you'll feel like heaven on your skiing tour. Thanks to their mTEX 10,000 weatherproofing technology, these pants stay waterproof and breathable in any situation.
Even better: The Ronka's water-repellent finish is PFC-free, which makes it highly environmentally friendly. The mTHERM padding provides particularly high thermal retention to keep you from cooling out during breaks or when partying with your friends after hitting the slopes. The seams, which feature robust edge protection elements, can be adjusted with zip fasteners to fit your boots.
A functional snow guard effectively prevents snow from getting into the pants. Personal belongings can be stored in the side pockets with zip fasteners when you want to carry your smartphone or money on your body. And thanks to the great visual design of the Ronka ski pants, you'll be a perfect eyecatcher on the slopes, to boot.
- mTEX 10.000: breathable, waterproof and windproof
- Comfortable 2-way-stretch for maximum freedom of movement
- mTHERM: Innovative insulation retains body heat optimally
- Adjustable elastic waistband, cut higher in the back
- Robust edge protection on leg hems
- Protective snow guard and leg zip
- 2 small pockets with a concealed zip
- Slim Fit
- Stylish feminine cut and ideal fit
- Environmentally-friendly, water-repellent, PFC-free finish
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.