Lightweight and supple for full freedom of movement when freeriding: The 3L DEEP SHELL JACKET for women offers full protection and high comfort combined with low weight.
The wind- and waterproof DERMIZAX®EV high-performance membrane from Toray is lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold, guaranteeing optimum heat retention and a comfortable fit. In stormy conditions, the two-way adjustable storm hood and adjustable waistband and cuffs provide additional protection. But when the going gets tough, the ergonomic underarm ventilation zippers provide additional ventilation.
Small objects that you need to access quickly can easily be stored in the spacious front pockets, inner pocket or ski pass pocket. One particularly practical feature is the integrated cell phone pocket in the front left pocket, where merino mesh protects your battery against the cold.
Thanks to its robust membrane and flat seams, the 3L DEEP SHELL JACKET for women is particularly durable and long-wearing. It is also PFC-free and climate-neutral in the interest of sustainability. Green light for mindful freeriders!
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- 100% merino inserts in the chin and chest area
- 2-way front zipper
- 2 front pockets (optimized for backpacks)
- 2-way zippered underarm ventilation
- 1 integrated cell phone pocket made of merino mesh
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Removable snow guard
- Seam width adjustment
- Loose fit
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.