Lightweight and supple for full freedom of movement when freeriding: The 3L DEEP SHELL PANTS for women offer full protection and high comfort combined with low weight.
The wind- and waterproof DERMIZAX®EV high-performance membrane from Toray is lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold, guaranteeing optimum heat retention and a comfortable fit. These lightweight freeriding pants have anatomically shaped knees and a comfortable cut to guarantee freedom of movement in any terrain. Ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough.
The spacious, extended thigh pockets ensure everything can be neatly stowed away and yet accessed quickly. The avalanche transceiver carabiner integrated into the right pocket provides a permanent place for your avalanche transceiver.
Thanks to their robust membrane and flat seams, the 3L DEEP SHELL PANTS for women are particularly durable and long-wearing. The integrated Dyneema-Cordura gaiters and sharp-edge protectors provide additional protection when freeriding. The pants are also PFC-free and climate neutral in the interest of sustainability. Green light for mindful freeriders!
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 1 hip pocket
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- Side zip vents
- MERINO inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Loose fit
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.