Listen up, freeriders: With clever details, clear lines, and fresh colors, the 3L GUARDIAN SHELL JACKET for women is ready for action in steep couloirs.
It features a unique combination of high-performance Toray DERMIZAX®EV membrane and a full lining in fine merino wool. The wool has a temperature- and moisture-regulating effect and feels pleasantly soft, while the membrane provides protection against water and wind. Thanks to its robust membrane and flat seams, this freeriding jacket is particularly durable and long-wearing. It is also PFC-free and climate-neutral in the interest of sustainability.
To guarantee full freedom of movement, the 3L GUARDIAN SHELL JACKET for women is soft and lightweight. The ergonomic underarm ventilation zippers are easy to open and provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough. Details such as the higher hem adjustment and concealed hood adjustment ensure an optimum fit and easy use.
The spacious front pockets, inner pocket and ski pass pocket provide ample room for small objects and whatever else you don’t want to put in your backpack. One particularly practical feature is the integrated cell phone pocket in the front left pocket, where merino mesh protects your battery against the cold.
- Unique feel
- Protection in all conditions
- Optimum freedom of movement
- 2-way adjustable storm hood
- 2-way front zipper
- 2 front pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- 1 integrated cell phone pocket made of merino mesh
- 2-way zippered underarm ventilation
- Adjustable cuffs
- Removable snow guard with elastic insert
- Seam width adjustment
- Merino wool on skin
- Dermizax EV Membrane
- The outer fabric remains cuddly soft even in very cold conditions'
- Sustainable, PFC-free impregnation:
- Merino inside
- PFC free
- OUTER: 100 % polyamide MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® EV)
- INSIDE: 100 % virgin wool (OWP-MERINO)
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on email@example.com and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.