An extremely warm and lightweight jacket that will keep you protected in wet and windy conditions - the Women's Micro Puff Hoody is a synthetic jacket from Patagonia that insulates like a down jacket but is not at all susceptible to moisture!
The synthetic jacket is filled with extremely lightweight PlumaFill. For the outer fabric, Patagonia opted for windproof Pertex Quantum GL fabric, which has also been treated with a DWR treatment (Durable Water Repellent) for additional protection from dirt and water.
The insulated jacket imitates down insulation and is incredibly lightweight and packable. The Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hoody comes equipped with an insulated hood that will keep your ears nice and warm, even underneath a climbing helmet.
Ultralight Shell: Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Revolutionary Insulation: Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
Centre-Front Zipper: Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Pocket Features: Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Sealed-In Warmth: Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
Helmet-Compatible Hood: Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 235 g (8.3 oz)
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.