Finding the perfect jacket is as elusive as finding a Unicorn at the bar. The perfect fit. It just works. Everything is like it is on the movies.
The Meadows Jacket is your outerwear jacket Unicorn. It’s the perfect balance of tech, style and function to be your one and only jacket. It’s not just the perfect jacket for now, it’s not all about lust, you’re planning for the future. All the fabrics and fill used in the crafting of this piece are 100% recycled so you’re doing your bit to make sure their can be a future filled with little jackets babies…
We can’t guarantee you’ll find your Unicorn at the bar but we can guarantee this is your Unicorn jacket. Are you going to put a ring on it?
- Bluesign approved 100% Recycled Polyester
- C0 DWR 10/80 coating
- 15 000mm / 15 000g rated
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester (80g in body 40g in arms )
- Microfibre: 100% Recycled Polyester (pocket linings)
- Fully taped seams
- Tailored arms for ergonomic fit
- Under arm zippered vents with mesh lining
- Water resistant zippered front closure and pockets
- 2 chest pockets & 2 side pockets
- 3 Way adjustable hood with cord lock at back
- Goggle pocket with 100% recycled microfibre wipe
- Screen printed graphics
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip off powder skirt
- YKK Zip
All deliveries are dispatched by the EcoSki Customer Service team
Any orders placed before 11:30am Monday - Friday can be delivered the next business day.
£8.00 (FREE RETURNS)
We offer Saturday deliveries (at a premium) for orders placed between 12.01pm and 11.59am Thursday - Friday.
- STEP 1: Whether you’re getting away for a week, weekend or planning to spend an extended time off piste, you can now rent high performance skiwear for the entire family. Choose from 4 to 16 days and we will ensure the item/s are with you prior to the start of your rental period.
And did you know you can buy with us too? Renting provides a great way to “Try Before you Buy”. If you’ve rented something and fallen in love with it then pop over to our NEW or Pre-Owned page and take a look at what we have to offer. Alternatively, if you have a specific request, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 207 7341 9000 or ecoski.myventures.co.uk and we’ll be only too happy to help!
- STEP 2: Before you can rent on EcoSki, we will first need to verify your identity - but don’t worry, it will only take a few minutes! Choose the item/s you want to rent, add your dates then checkout – it couldn’t be simpler!
- STEP 3: We aim to deliver your item/s the day before your rental commencement day to give you chance to get it packed! If you decide you want the item earlier just contact Customer Services and, subject to availability, we may be able to send out early. Enjoy wearing your rental from as little as 4 days to as long as 16 days. When you are home, we ask you to pop the item/s back in the delivery packaging, add the pre-paid returns label and drop it off at any DPD drop off location within 24 hours of the last day of rental – simple as that! We’ll take care of all the boring stuff (cleaning, repairing, reproofing etc...).
What happens if the items doesn't fit?
If an item that you have ordered doesn't fit, you have 24 hours to get in touch with our Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to us. We will be happy to refund the rental fee of any unworm items as long as the security tags are still attached.
What happens if I damage an item?
Damaged items will be assessed on a case by case basis depending on the level of damage, the difficulty of repair and whether the item can be replaced. Please see here for more information.